Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Whoosh FMIC V1 or V3?

Looking to order the fmic from whoosh and im not sure if the V3 is worth the extra money? Is there any difference in power gains?

Spork1569

If you're planning on going up to a bigger turbo the v2 or v3 may be a better option as it can give you the room to grow, at least to hybrid turbo levels. All should be sufficient for a stock turbo but the v1 is cheaper of you don't have plans to go beyond that I'm terms of turbo upgrades.

If you plan a big turbo in the future you'd probably want something beefier like the bravo alpha or DHM intercooler and crash bar(used as they're not in business anymore).

OP
D
Thread Starter #3
If you're planning on going up to a bigger turbo the v2 or v3 may be a better option as it can give you the room to grow, at least to hybrid turbo levels. All should be sufficient for a stock turbo but the v1 is cheaper of you don't have plans to go beyond that I'm terms of turbo upgrades.

If you plan a big turbo in the future you'd probably want something beefier like the bravo alpha or DHM intercooler and crash bar(used as they're not in business anymore).[/QUOTE

OP
D
Thread Starter #4

If you plan a big turbo in the future you'd probably want something beefier like the bravo alpha or DHM intercooler and crash bar(used as they're not in business anymore).
Hey thanks alot man. Apreciate it