Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Whoosh Hybrid Turbo Trac Spec

Trader history for TORQHEAD (2)

Hello everyone I am sad to say that I'm parting out my Fiesta and the first thing to go is my brand new or at least practically brand new hybrid Turbo that I only ran for about a thousand miles this summer. Originally paid over $1,800 and come with a 14 PSI turbosmart wastegate and blow off valve block off plate. I also have the symposer port blow off valve mod with the turbosmart blow off valve but I haven't yet taken pictures of that most likely those will be posted later on today along with a huge assortment as I part out my baby. I would like to get $1,500 at least on the turbo but that is Barely Used and that could save you over $300 purchasing new. If you meet my $1,500 mark I will ship for free in the lower 48

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

I am very interested in this. Anyone know what this would make on 93 oct no aux fuel?
Do I need more supporting mods other than intercooler and air filter?
Will this turbo effect my ability to pass emissions or other inspection requirements?

Hypergram

1000 Post Club
I am very interested in this. Anyone know what this would make on 93 oct no aux fuel?
Do I need more supporting mods other than intercooler and air filter?
Will this turbo effect my ability to pass emissions or other inspection requirements?
93 with stock fuel system? Probably around 280-300, upper end if you have more supporting mods. There's another great thread on here about the least supporting mods needed for a big turbo. Intercooler and air filter are the minimum but should be okay. If you over heat a radiator will help, and a symposer delete is never a bad idea. Emissions, maybe? With a tune it might mess it up idk.

https://www.fiestastforum.com/threads/minimal-supporting-mods-for-hybrid-turbo.25002/page-3

Last edited:
OP
TORQHEAD
Thread Starter #6
I passed emissions no problem with a catted DP and Milltek straightpipe running e30

OP
TORQHEAD
Thread Starter #7
Message me if you have questions because I have answers! Also doing a full part out and lots of things to sell just havent posted them all yet!

Message me if you have questions because I have answers! Also doing a full part out and lots of things to sell just havent posted them all yet!

Dude what’s some of the parts I’m interested!!!

OP
TORQHEAD
Thread Starter #12
Sold!

OP
TORQHEAD
Thread Starter #14
Sorry I had to leave those on the car because I didn't have stock replacements