Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Whoosh Motorsport Down pipe - either!

Hey guys, in the market for a aftermarket down pipe an the whoosh pricing has me interested. I have a stock everything but a resonator delete. More then likely going catless because I dont mind the

the noise. Also I hear catless opens up the flow on our little turbos pretty well. Any how, has anyone purchased either of Ron's new produces? Again his prices are very good and everyone raves about

his stuff. Do they have good sound quality? Good fitment? Issues?

Thanks for the input!

Absolutely would not hesitate to purchase any products from Ron, plenty of people have bought his downpipe at this point he does a good bit of fitment and testing before release. If you're completely stock except resonator delete though, I would consider an Intercooler instead if you can swing it, or an Accessport if you don't already have one. Many will tell you, if you plan on doing a turbo upgrade down the line, save the downpipe and install for that time.

OP
ascruggs
Thread Starter #3
Absolutely would not hesitate to purchase any products from Ron, plenty of people have bought his downpipe at this point he does a good bit of fitment and testing before release. If you're completely stock except resonator delete though, I would consider an Intercooler instead if you can swing it, or an Accessport if you don't already have one. Many will tell you, if you plan on doing a turbo upgrade down the line, save the downpipe and install for that time.
Thank you for the input! Im Mainly looking for the sound in the down pipe. My car before was straight piped and I cant handle how quiet the FiSt is, driving me crazy! The AP will be my next big purchase as well as the

intercooler. Just looking from something inexpensive to put a smile on my face!

Truth in Ruin

1000 Post Club
I personally would not install a down pipe without a tune for it. You’ll most likely be running too lean without a tune.

Honestly different tunes give different exhaust notes as well. First things first, get the AP

Also a freer flowing downpipe will allow your turbo to spool up quicker and you run the risk of it potentially making more boost than you want to at a given RPM if you aren't tuning with it in mind. That can be bad. (at least this happens with MazdaSpeeds)

I have the Whoosh catless downpipe and I love it. Fitment is great. Getting the OEM downpipe off is a HUGE PITA. Its worth it though. That being said, I wouldn't get one without a tune. My car ran like absolute garbage until I loaded the stage 3 tune on it. Luckily I only had to deal with it for a week until my intercooler came in the mail.