Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD Whoosh Motorsports Hi-Flow Catted DP

Trader history for weazsel (1)

Whoosh Hi-Flow Catted Downpipe - $215 shipped. 500 miles on it. Includes gasket and hardware. SOLD to OffAxis!

Go Fast Bits Diverter Valve DV+ - $110 shipped. Brand new in package. SOLD to JDG!

Piece Motorsports 2014-2018 Ford Fiesta ST Lower Chassis Brace/Tiebar - $80 shipped. Brand new in package. (Shipping from Pierce on this is $18 FYI) SOLD to zkerikso!

All items include shipping to the Continental US.

You can PM me here or text me at . for a quicker response.

Thank you!

Mike

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
weazsel
Thread Starter #10
Apparently he doesn't understand the order of things since I asked and he skipped right to you for the buy without even reaching out to me or responding.
I send you my sincere apologies MylittleST, my priority was selling my items, not worrying about who's first or second in line to buy them. I missed your post, honest mistake. I also did put up my phone number at the time of posting and said to text me for a quicker response. I can't check forum posts as quick as I can check text messages while I'm at work. You also posted, "Dp still available" which is my opinion not an offer, commitment or intent to purchase. Neither is asking for a link to the product. They were questions on availability and the actual product with seemingly potential interest maybe. I had someone text me, like I said to do, then send me money. There was no intent to slight you or anyone else I can assure you. I don't think there's anything more to discuss here honestly. No point to clutter up this F/S forum with this moot point. I felt the need to respond publicly due to the tone of your post. If you would like to continue a conversation unrelated to my sold items, feel free to PM me. I'll get back to you when I can. Most likely after work.

I'm sure there will be another downpipe for you guys to buy. There's always another. Wish you both all the best.

For the record, I am not upset or offended in any way. I had a feeling this item would disappear very quickly - which is what my post was alluding to. Since I am rather new, I wanted to read up on your item before making a decision to buy. I am glad you sold your down pipe.