Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Whoosh Sale Season?

Trader history for Teamaker (0)

Other than the existing 5% discount available to forum members, does Whoosh have any other large annual sales? Holidays? Black Friday, etc.? I could not find anything historic in forum searches.

I am planning out the modding for the year and want to know when it’s best to give gobs of cash to Ron.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Other than the existing 5% discount available to forum members, does Whoosh have any other large annual sales? Holidays? Black Friday, etc.? I could not find anything historic in forum searches.

I am planning out the modding for the year and want to know when it’s best to give gobs of cash to Ron.
Yeap....he usually does a Black Friday or cyber Monday deal*

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

ronmcdon

check in with his facebook page. He sometimes posts sales at random holidays here and there.

made the mistake of looking out for his sales on here during last black friday and didn't think to check his social media (I don't really use social media all that much myself). turns out by the time I looked at his social media, I already missed out on the black friday sale.

https://www.facebook.com/whooshmotorsports

OP
T
Thread Starter #6
check in with his facebook page. He sometimes posts sales at random holidays here and there.

made the mistake of looking out for his sales on here during last black friday and didn't think to check his social media (I don't really use social media all that much myself). turns out by the time I looked at his social media, I already missed out on the black friday sale.

https://www.facebook.com/whooshmotorsports

solid tip and thanks for the link. I’m not much of a social media guy myself.

gtx3076

1000 Post Club
I've had several items sitting in my cart for the past week. We just cashed our $5600 stimulus...

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I wouldn't hold your breath on a sale. From what I've heard stimulus season has a lot of the tuners and parts companies already flush with orders. Not much of an incentive to offer more sales.

Brianmc27

I wouldn't hold your breath on a sale. From what I've heard stimulus season has a lot of the tuners and parts companies already flush with orders. Not much of an incentive to offer more sales.
This combined with increased production and shipping costs over the last year will squash sale seasons. They’re probably already losing profits from trying to keep their pricing down.

akiraproject24

1000 Post Club
U.S. Marine Veteran
From the many orders of made over this last year I'd echo most places are struggling to meet demand. Inflation is going to catch up to goods and services soon too.

From the many orders of made over this last year I'd echo most places are struggling to meet demand. Inflation is going to catch up to goods and services soon too.
I figured I ordered some plugs from Whoosh almost 3 weeks ago and still no shipping. The page didn't mention anything about a back order.

what is the discount code?

I've had several items sitting in my cart for the past week. We just cashed our $5600 stimulus...

Good that you're spending those Biden bux before hyperinflation hits. Alternatively, you could invest the cash and maybe hold out ok.

gtx3076

1000 Post Club
Good that you're spending those Biden bux before hyperinflation hits. Alternatively, you could invest the cash and maybe hold out ok.
We spent it on a new A/C, electrical service, and insulation.

The Fed has been trying get the economy to run hot/increase inflation, even before the election. A lot of the price increases we are seeing have more to do with supply and logistics than runaway inflation. Plastic resin shortages have been hitting a lot of industries hard.