Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Whoosh TRAC-Spec Hybrid vs. Original Hybrid is it worth $200 more?

It's nickels and dimes at this point. What is the difference? I'm on the whoosh website and it looks like the same HP gains.

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
It's nickels and dimes at this point. What is the difference? I'm on the whoosh website and it looks like the same HP gains.
it is the same turbo internally
the cost difference is worth it if you want the turbo ceramic coated plus ARP hardware for the turbo to manifold and turbo to downpipe attachment points
if those options aren't important to you then the standard hybrid would be the way to go

OP
2Noob4U
Thread Starter #3
it is the same turbo internally
the cost difference is worth it if you want the turbo ceramic coated plus ARP hardware for the turbo to manifold and turbo to downpipe attachment points
if those options aren't important to you then the standard hybrid would be the way to go
So heat is a biggie with the ceramic coating. What is ARP hardware?

I would view this option with the question - how many seconds will you be under boost for? If it's like 20 minute session on a race track then it might be a good idea. if you're just using it on the street or 1/4 runs then probably overkill.