Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Whose car is this?

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
I would like to know the wheel/tire set up. Looks great on that car. Along with everything else!

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
It maw be McRib's.
He tested the prototype set of springs for Mountune.

Dave

Wow...that does look good. I too must know the wheel/tire combo on this one. Might go this route looks so good

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
I would like to know the wheel/tire set up. Looks great on that car. Along with everything else!
Like [MENTION=636]RAAMaudio[/MENTION] posted they are Team Dynamics Pro Race in 1.2...probably using stock tires.

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
Like [MENTION=636]RAAMaudio[/MENTION] posted they are Team Dynamics Pro Race in 1.2...probably using stock tires.
Team Dynamics wheels, I can see the lettering on the lip.

It does look great:)
Yeah, I saw that. I should have said it differently; what size the wheels and tires? They look smaller for some reason, but that might be because it's lowered.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
However when I saw it last their car was white.

Dave

PCA-1

However when I saw it last their car was white.

Dave
When Randy from Mountune contacted me, he said it was for a shop car....Not unusual to have sponsored cars for photo ops , as is evident here.