Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Why I hate dealers

If I ever saw that with my car after an oil change I would be telling the Service Manager to order a new engine and plan on me supervising the installation.

Dirt

That is absolutely unaccpetable. When you showed them the evidence, what was their response(I am just curious)?

kivnul

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
I may be blind here, but to my eyes it looks overfilled by about a quart.

Ford ST

2000 Post Club
Need more information. The picture is not the best.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

jmrtsus

1000 Post Club
At a dealer oil changes are done by beginners.....usually part time so the cost to the dealer very little. Started to drive off in my Mazda years ago from oil change but oil light would not go off so I did not even leave the lot. Shut it down and found no oil and no drain plug. I only got to a dealer for warranty work as we have no choice. And that I hate...half ass work I had to redo and hooned my car for days on my only visit!

OP
EKFiestaST
Thread Starter #11
Just an update. Took it to the dealer. Told them about it. Supposedly it was a half quart over which is what the Mazdas take. They gave me a free oil change. I'm still annoyed but I guess they'll keep my business for now.

Here are the experts....at work.

Check after your dealer fills yours up.
WTF, is there any oil on that ?

I let them do my 3000km service then they never seen me again. I don't trust them and they charge heaps and they will only put crap oil in your engine I reckon.. then some young and stupid apprentice will "test drive" your car.. they even charge you a heap on top of the trade price of parts like brakes. I get mine from a parts superstore and fit them myself as it's not worth getting ripped off by the dealership. They are snakes!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk