Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Widebody kit.

Plaos_ST

Looking to go widebody on my 2018 FiST. Anyone know what the name of this kit is and where to find it? Also any other recommendations on dope widebody kits. Thanks in advance 09228462-F659-40A9-9242-3F2DAE306C4D.jpeg

Dib

that kit was made by Garage Unique. I don't see any way to purchase it, but you can always contact the company. and that kit isn't made for the ST since they don't have the ST in thailand. If you do get your hands on the kit then it would take some modification to get it to fit the ST. I want something like this too, but i think the only way to do it is custom, make it yourself or pay someone to.

OP
P

Plaos_ST

Thread Starter #3
that kit was made by Garage Unique. I don't see any way to purchase it, but you can always contact the company. and that kit isn't made for the ST since they don't have the ST in thailand. If you do get your hands on the kit then it would take some modification to get it to fit the ST. I want something like this too, but i think the only way to do it is custom, make it yourself or pay someone to.
Damn that’s a shame it’s so beautiful. Wat widebody kits have you been looking into that fit the FiST.