Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Will the OZ Formula4 HLT 17" Wheels Clear Wilwood Calipers?

I am thinking about picking up these wheels for my FiST, but I do not want to commit until I find out if they will clear my calipers. Can somone measure the clearance between these wheels and the stock caliper as well as the stock wheels and stock calipers? If the distance is equal to or greater with the stock caliper they should definitely clear the Wilwoods. I have the stock wheels over my Willwoods and I have about 1-2mm clearance between the calipers and the wheels.

Runner up wheels will be the Sparco Gara.

Photo of the wheels on the Cobb Car

OP
J
Thread Starter #2
I ended up ordering one wheel from the Tire Rack, $14 to ship back if it doesn't fit. Will post results on the 2nd when it comes in.

OP
J
Thread Starter #14
๐Ÿ‘ those look great. What offset are those the stock tires?
These are a 42 offset, stock are 40. These have the same offset as the Sparco Gara wheel. These are also the stock tires. I still have 50% life left in these. Few more track days and they should be toast. [emoji12]

OP
J
Thread Starter #15
Updated photos, sorry for the Camera Quality. I'm loving the wheels so far. One thing I have noticed is that rough roads and bumps seem a lot harsher now with these wheels. Anyone have any idea why?

New Track Decals

Did you actually weigh the wheels yourself? Tire Rack list those wheels at 19lbs. The only thing I can think of that would make the ride more harsh would be if the new wheels weighed more than the stock wheels. I put on some pretty light wheels, and the ride got slightly better. Just a thought.

OP
J
Thread Starter #17
Did you actually weigh the wheels yourself? Tire Rack list those wheels at 19lbs. The only thing I can think of that would make the ride more harsh would be if the new wheels weighed more than the stock wheels. I put on some pretty light wheels, and the ride got slightly better. Just a thought.
I don't know why tire rack has that weight. Maybe they weighed the box too?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
gizyuluu Wheels & Tires 2