Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

windshield plastic

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Are you referring to the black rubber trim that goes on both sides of the windshield?

I replaced mine for about $60 from the Ford dealer. Kinda pricey for a strip of rubber.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Capri to ST

1000 Post Club
during a winstorm my passenger side plastic blew off does anyone no the part # 2014 st thanks for any help
Here's a quick and easy way to find a part number. First, go to one of the online Ford parts dealers. Tasca Parts is a vendor here on the Forum, and a good source of discounted Ford parts, so I usually go there first and try to support them when I can. Once you're on their site, you put in information about your car, and then you get a list of parts for the car divided by category. In this case I thought the category would be Body, and it appears that was right. Once you click on Body, you get a list of subcategories, including glass – windshield. When you click on that one, the following page comes up, which I believe has the part you're looking for.
https://www.tascaparts.com/auto-par...-l4-gas-engine/body-cat/glass-windshield-scat