Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Worth The Upgrade?

I have the thermal r&d 3 inch exhaust (side not love the exhaust) and while under the car last night doing oil change was looking at my factory down pipe. So the question would it be worth getting a 3 inch catted down pipe so it matches the 3 inch exhaust? And what I mean by worth is would it make any more power with the 3 inch catted down pipe. I am sure non-catted would help but I need to have a cat for inspection so has to be catted. And although the cost is not that bad for the whoosh brand I don't want to spend $ 300.00 just to say I have a better down pipe if it doesn't do anything for me. Car is stock turbo just have high flow filter, Thermal, and intercooler coming next month so no tune as of yet but once car makes it to 5K miles and not issues will get a tune.

OP
vmaxbaby
Thread Starter #3
I have heard that also so another reason I wouldn't go catless. Well it was just a thought I had while laying under it..LOL