Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Wrong brakes

kivnul

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Sons used fiesta. He bought new rotors and they wouldn’t fit. Measured, his current fronts are about 1” smaller than mine. Guessing either factory snafu put a regular fiestas hardware on or the original owner swapped them out for some reason. Does have the st dust shield though. I’ll take pics later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Sons used fiesta. He bought new rotors and they wouldn’t fit. Measured, his current fronts are about 1” smaller than mine. Guessing either factory snafu put a regular fiestas hardware on or the original owner swapped them out for some reason. Does have the st dust shield though. I’ll take pics later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ya stock it does. Front and rear.

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
If the rotors won't fit that means the previous owner must have changed the caliper carriers. Which in itself is highly unorthodox. Let's see what ur pics look like.

OP
kivnul

kivnul

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Thread Starter #4
Sons parts finally arrived. Pictures are below. The shiny new parts are OEM ST. The ugly old parts are what came on the car.

Attachments