Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

WTB! 2016 Kona Blue With Recaros and Sunroof

Trader history for Wagoon2.7TT (0)

Hey all!

I think that I'm ready to get started moving on a Fiesta ST! Yay!

The only problem is that I'm pretty picky :( As the title states, I'm looking for a 2016 Kona Blue with the Recaros and sunroof. I will consider other colors if everything else is checked off, but Sync 3, Recaros, and the sunroof are must-haves.

There is a specialty dealer local to me that has been able to get their hands on this exact model with low miles, but I would much rather buy from a community member here. There have been a few 2016s popping up on this page recently, and I'm just quickly checking in to see if anybody is looking to offload one in the next little bit. (Johnny11Quest's below listing is sooo close!)

Condition: Good condition or better. The car doesn't need to be mint, as it will be subjected to the regular punishments of being a daily driver and light adventure car in a place with particularly harsh winters. I take good care of my cars, but I believe they're meant to be driven and enjoyed, and therefore don't lose sleep over door dings, rock chips, or a little curb rash.

Title: No salvage/branded titles, please.

Mileage: Under 30,000 miles would be preferred, but this isn't necessarily a firm number if the price is right.

Mods:
I have no real preference here, and tasteful mechanical or aesthetic modifications definitely won't turn me off from a car. However, this car will likely never see a track or autocross event and will be dedicated to daily driving and twisty mountain road funtime duties. Superbonus add-ons that I will be doing regardless include a hitch for a bike rack, roof bars for ski racks and a cargo carrier, and winter wheels and tires.

Logistics:
I live in pretty much the middle of nowhere central Idaho, so I will have to travel for any car. I'd like to stick to the west-ish coast/PNW (Seattle or Portland area would be PERFECT), but I'd be willing to make a larger trip for the perfect FiST! Also, I would need to sell my current car before purchasing your FiST. Or even better still, does anyone want to trade for a 2005 350Z Grand Touring 6MT convertible with 42,000 miles?

Please don't hesitate to get in touch via PM with any questions, cars for sale, or recommendations regarding this want ad. Thank you for taking the time to read this!