• Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

WTB: Oil Catch Can

Trader history for Spork1569 (0)

Planning on finally getting an OCC and wanted to see if any fellow owners have one they don't need.

New or used is fine, as long as it is a direct fit.

If you can’t find anyone on here with a kit I would recommend the Damond kit. Mounts to the passenger strut tower and comes out easy for emptying. Only one bolt and the 2 connections to the motor. It’s easier to take it out rather than jacking the car up and reaching up to the engine bay imo

OP
Spork1569
Thread Starter #3
If you can’t find anyone on here with a kit I would recommend the Damond kit. Mounts to the passenger strut tower and comes out easy for emptying. Only one bolt and the 2 connections to the motor. It’s easier to take it out rather than jacking the car up and reaching up to the engine bay imo
I was between that and the mishimoto if I end up buying new which I probably will at this point, just wanted to see if anyone had one laying around before I did.

That and the Bracket that holds the OCC wont break....even though Mishimoto has an "updated" bracket. We all know about Mishi and their quality on some products and trying to get help when they Fecal matter the bed,