Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

WTB - Sync 3 APIM with Screen

Trader history for DMCote (0)

DMCote

Hey everyone,
I am looking to purchase a used Sync 3 APIM and Screen non navigation preferably. Shipping to Los Angeles, CA. PM me if you have one you are looking to sell.
Thanks!

OP
D

DMCote

Thread Starter #3
I was able to get my hands on the APIM, USB ports and the cable to connect the APIM and the screen, however I have not found a screen yet. As far as price range I would like to stay sub $200 for the screen. I have a couple of feelers just waiting for some calls back. Let me know if you have any luck.

shouldbeasy

I was able to get my hands on the APIM, USB ports and the cable to connect the APIM and the screen, however I have not found a screen yet. As far as price range I would like to stay sub $200 for the screen. I have a couple of feelers just waiting for some calls back. Let me know if you have any luck.
What I did was search on www.car-part.com under '2017' - 'Ford Fiesta' - 'Amplifier / Radio' - 'control panel, 6.5" screen opening, w/o Sony audio system'

This gave me all Fiesta models which had Sync3 but not the upgraded Sony speakers and disc player - if you look for the Sony specific models I believe the scope is much more limited and you'll have trouble tracking one down.

I'm just waiting to confirm part numbers with the wrecker and I should have a unit heading my way...

EDIT - picking up a G1BT-14G370-BL module from a 2016 Fiesta with confirmed Sync3 (no nav) as per the VIN - $100 CAD plus shipping for module and screen.