Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

WTB WTB Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 15X?

Trader history for Big_E716 (0)

Looking for a decent set of Pro Race 1.2s, 15 inch diameter, 7-8 inches wide. Preferably matte black. Let me know what you got! Feel free to text (716)560-0592

This is not exactly what you are looking for, but if you want a set of 15in wheels that are wider than the OEM and very lightweight...

I have a set of brand new, still in original boxes Rota Slipstream 15X7.5, +40 in flat black.

They are lighter than PR1.2 (12.3lb each).

PM me if interested.

OP
Big_E716
Thread Starter #3
This is not exactly what you are looking for, but if you want a set of 15in wheels that are wider than the OEM and very lightweight...

I have a set of brand new, still in original boxes Rota Slipstream 15X7.5, +40 in flat black.

They are lighter than PR1.2 (12.3lb each).

PM me if interested.
thanks for your offer! But I am pretty set on TDs.

OP
Big_E716
Thread Starter #6
I just contacted Phil’s tire service, they said they should be getting some in soon, I’m on a waiting list unless I find something sooner.

OP
Big_E716
Thread Starter #7
How do the 8s fit? 35ET?
They are close... about the right offset... But depends on tires suspension and rolled fenders from there. Stock suspension or 205 tires are easy. Start going with bigger tires and start lowering and it gets closer. I have the car lowered with adjustable plates at the top strut, and camber plates in the rear, fenders rolled slightly, 225/45R15 tires and that works but it’s close enough that you have to dial it in, and may also actually need those rear camber plates to dial in a little more clearance, stock ride height is easier. Those who have elliptical camber bolts in front can have contact to dial in the wheel position also. 225/50R15 tires can have challenge also, as it can get close.