Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

X47R with elbow and turbosmart wga for $1400 with under 2k miles (SATX)

Trader history for pwnall1337 (0)

OP
pwnall1337

pwnall1337

Vendor
Thread Starter #4
Ok noted guys!

I'm leaving for Reading, PA tomorrow to visit family and friends and I'll be back may 22nd to swap the turbo out. Are any of you willing to wait? I just wanted to get a feeler for it.

You can reach me via facebook facebook.com/pwnall1337 or gmail pownalltim@gmail.com or may business page facebook.com/pwnallperformance

Truth in Ruin

1000 Post Club
I’m really pulling for you to reach the power goals you’ve mentioned. It would add more life into the community. Could try to get a sub 11.7 quarter mile too with that kind of power. I wish you luck on this endeavor.

DaveG99

Tempting but I'm shopping for a motorcycle currently and that will stop any thought of upgrading the turbo on my car

OP
pwnall1337

pwnall1337

Vendor
Thread Starter #10
The manifold would bump the total price to $1850 shipped or $1800 local.

I'm going to be selling the manifold now as well as an update to this post. I decided to build a new shortblock while installing the clutch, so I'm waiting on my CSS block from cncwerx, and pistons to put the motor together, but I'm in need of a much more serious turbo capable of putting out 450whp+ .

I'm also willing to sell the OEM shortblock with 1,500 miles on it for $800 buyer pays shipping or picks up locally. Once the new shortblock is assembled the x47r will get pulled off the car. Mostly just waiting on the block.

Still available? And is that pic on the bottom from Maximum Velocity?

OP
pwnall1337

pwnall1337

Vendor
Thread Starter #12
Still available? And is that pic on the bottom from Maximum Velocity?
still available yes, but still on the car. Do you have facebook? and yes it's maxv add me facebook.com/pwnall1337