Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Yello

Just got around to registering after having my 2016 FiST for about 4 months. Drove a 2002 WRX for 3 years and I definitely miss the sweet sound of the flat 4 but the more I drive this car the more I love it. It's basically stock but maybe I need to do something about the exhaust. Looking forward to some SCCA Autocross days to see what I can make it do.

Attachments

CarGuy

1000 Post Club
Congratulations and welcome. I've owned 2 2005 STi's and 4 Evo's and still appreciate my FiST for what it can do.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Welcome. Its a fun car with plenty of aftermarket support. Start modding and it'll never end. LOL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
Welcome to the machine.
I was just down there in Nov for two weeks. I saw one FiST, one FoST and unsure of the third as I glanced across the road, but probably the FoST. It was a lot of fun driving those roads around Knox! I took mine to Norris Dam, Oak Ridge, Windrock, Maryville, etc., checking the area for retirement.

Attachments

OP
R
Thread Starter #14
Sounds like you made the rounds for sure. I do enjoy our roads for the most part and I like the mountains. We have a ST/RS group and get together for long cruises. It's good to see what other people are doing to their rides.