Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Yet ANOTHER new '17 Magnetic owner here!

danbfree

3000 Post Club
I didn't want to pay for the Recaro's and sunroof of the one they had in stock so I'm stuck waiting a few days with Fusion Hybrid for a loaner, LOL! Got a $1100 dealer discount on top of rebate, so it was $18,235 with only the black wheel option. The test drive definitely lived up to the hype, I traded in a '16 Kia Forte5 SX manual that was easily just as quick but had sloppy shifter and handling along with poor fuel economy, I can't wait to start driving the new Fiesta!

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Welcome! It's great that these cars are going for such good prices. Well, great for us, maybe not Ford.

Enjoy your stealthy little rocket!

anticon

Welcome! Hopefully I'll see you around. There don't seem to be many FiST's in the area. Where did you buy from?

OP
danbfree

danbfree

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #11
Welcome! It's great that these cars are going for such good prices. Well, great for us, maybe not Ford.

Enjoy your stealthy little rocket!
Ford makes their money on trucks and SUV's, their cars keep their labor force working and helps to bring CAFE numbers down, but DEFINITELY good for us able to get great deals on their cars! :)

OP
danbfree

danbfree

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #12
Welcome! Hopefully I'll see you around. There don't seem to be many FiST's in the area. Where did you buy from?
Well hey neighbor! I lived in Sherwood for a year, ending a year ago and now I'm down Roy Rodgers by Progress Ridge/Cinetopia... Anyway, I bought it through Damerow but they are getting my exact one from Skyline in Salem, can't wait!