Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Youtube jerks and kind souls

jeff

2000 Post Club
I've made a dozen or so YT vids on the FiST over the years, nothing where I've made any money but about 1/2 million views collectively. It's been a joy. Among all those views are many comments from people just being buttheads. I get it, it's the internet, but still. At the same time there are some great folks out there. Got this comment yesterday, restored my hope in humanity.

Be positive folks, we need hope!

https://public.fotki.com/greentrees2/newer-fiesta/1650824592693.html]
[/URL]

Business6

People are people. I've been uploading for years (though I've basically stopped as of last year) and yeah, the overwhelming majority of comments are positive but typically they are when you're trying to help with info or experiences. The easiest ones to ignore are the ones that just come hard at you when there's no reason for it. Just laugh, block and move on.

Also, a lot of the seemingly negative comments I've had were language or cultural barriers that sometimes required reading a few extra times.