Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

You've been

Here's my 2015 spirit blue Euro FiST. Bluefin stage1, Resonator delete, Boomba Racing short shift adapter, lightweight (6.3kg) semi-forged 17x7 Koya Racing wheels and BMC air filter. Ford Ranger antenna, blue & green Ford overlays, green ST inlays and Custom Oakleys for the FiST. Plus GREEN, lots of GREEN. Last but not least custom plates and rear sticker, 0KW lots of laughs!

Attachments

MOFiST

Please post some side profile shots with your wheels. Pretty light, what offset did you go with? Are they holding up well?

Lot's going on lol. What's that yellow sign in the window?

OP
N
Thread Starter #3
Please post some side profile shots with your wheels. Pretty light, what offset did you go with? Are they holding up well?

Lot's going on lol. What's that yellow sign in the window?
I'm running 36 offset, wheels sit awesome on car. The wheels are holding up well, I've hit a decent pothole and the rim involved didn't appear to suffer (according to tyre shop). The little yellow sign is Baby Stig on board, I've got a 16 month old daughter who loves Daddy's car. The YOU'VE BEEN is tongue in cheek to the Number Plates.

Attachments

meFiSTo

That car would be VERY popular in the Seattle area. VERY. Seahawks fans would honk you at every corner from Tacoma to Everett, from Bainbridge Island to Monroe.

OP
N
Thread Starter #8
That car would be VERY popular in the Seattle area. VERY. Seahawks fans would honk you at every corner from Tacoma to Everett, from Bainbridge Island to Monroe.
Funny you say that lol, even tough I'm Australian I'm a SeaHawks fan.

Just trying to individualise the car that's why I do the little things, like colour code the rear wiper and oil filler cap. I've even done the tow hook green for when I do Hillclimbs.

meFiSTo

Funny you say that lol, even tough I'm Australian I'm a SeaHawks fan.

Just trying to individualise the car that's why I do the little things, like colour code the rear wiper and oil filler cap. I've even done the tow hook green for when I do Hillclimbs.
Go to the Facebook Seahawks page, show them your car, AND tell them you are a fan. You could become famous if you handle it right. Seriously. They will go crazy. Add some Seahawks logos or something subtle and BAM, you could appear on their website and FB cover. Hah.

MOFiST

It was "Berwick Ford" on ebay. But I just looked and they appear to be sold out.
There's other vendors selling similar but I can't find the exact one. Sorry for leading you on.
Maybe send berwick ford a message?
It's this style > link
Seller Link > link

OP
N
Thread Starter #18
Today I competed in my 1st hill climb. It's actually the 1st time I've raced a car around any sort of track. The course is Huntley and it's the steepest hill climb in the state of NSW, it's 685m long and my quickest time was 32.6 seconds.

Attachments

MOFiST

I found a few vids of this climb on utube.
Looks like a freekin hoot!

[video=youtube;sWHSe1RrOek]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWHSe1RrOek[/video]