Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hello from San Diego...

I bought my new 2015 Fiesta ST a couple weeks ago after test driving it and a Focus ST (didn't like it as much). It is Ingot Silver with Recaro's and navigation. I haven't done anything to it except shave the rear badges, have some 35% ceramic tint installed all around, and have my detailer polish it up and put on 4 coats of Ceramic Pro 9H paint protection and an extra coat of Ceramic Pro Light to keep it looking sexy. Also ordered another ST badge to put back on the rear Euro-style. =P

It replaced my Evo X that I had bought new back in 2008 and it doesn't make me feel like I really traded down much. It is very fun to drive. It is slow as balls compared to the Evo X (was modded) but in many ways feels similar to drive, only with lower limits. Steering feel blows, but it is hard to be impressed by anything after driving an Evo. It is almost more fun in some ways since I don't have to be going insane speeds to get silly in it. Gas mileage is nearly double what I'd get in the Evo. Also love all the modern gizmos in it, I didn't even have Bluetooth in the Evo lol! Even the Recaros are more comfy IMO. Anyways loving it so far, can't wait to sell my Evo mods and pick up some goodies for it!

Only photo so far is when it was still at the detailer still being worked on pre-tint (wow a stock Fiesta ST!):
11095203_1034134813282404_6808717686686589011_n.jpg

Oh and the old car right before I sold her (de-modded):
IMG_3698.JPG

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Congratulations and welcome aboard.

Pete

Welcome and Congrats! Nice to have another local member on board. Just wait until you take the car for a drive on Palomar Mountain road. You will be able to use the fiesta to 100% and be grinning the whole time. I am up in the Del Mar area but I pretty much go all over San Diego county on the weekends. Jamul has some nice roads as well. Come May we are going to have a San Diego Meet if you are interested. Details to come.