Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Winter/Rally Mode

Before I threw on my winter set I decided to have some fun with it this year. I painted my steelies white and installed a set of rally armor flaps. I don't know how long I'll keep the white though, the paint has already started chipping in a few small places so it may be back to black soon, who knows.

BRGT350

1000 Post Club
Winter mode!
From 70'F on Friday to 30'F on Monday. The ST is almost ready for winter. by Bryan Redeker, on Flickr

It is kind of fun going between summer and winter mode since it changes the car dramatically. It is like having 2 different cars for the seasons. I use Sparco wheels with winter tires, Sparco and WRC mudflaps, some under body protection along the skirts, and this year I made an intercooler protection screen.

SlowPoke those look awesome! Love the white.

I have a set of steelies too and I've been debating painting them white. Wasn't sure if they would look good or not, but now I know they look great. =D Made my day!

Thanks

OP
S
Thread Starter #5
SlowPoke those look awesome! Love the white.

I have a set of steelies too and I've been debating painting them white. Wasn't sure if they would look good or not, but now I know they look great. =D Made my day!

Thanks
Thanks!

Honestly, if I were to do it again, I would probably just use plastidip or get them powdercoated. This paint is not holding up very well at all.

Thanks!

Honestly, if I were to do it again, I would probably just use plastidip or get them powdercoated. This paint is not holding up very well at all.
I do a lot of off-roading, so that's good to know. I have like 5-6 cans of black plastidip, lol but no white. Guess i'll have to go get some. =)