Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Ford Fiesta ST 16 wheel rims for winter

tbak

For the winter, I want to install 16-inch, 7-inch et42 rims and 195/55 R16 tires on the 2023 Fiesta ST MK8. The standard summer tires are 18" 205/40. Will winter wheels in this size fit?

Dialcaliper

It should - the Mk7/7.5 (which the US models are) will still fit 15" wheels wheels over the stock front brakes, and as far as I can tell, the only difference with the Mk8 front brakes is a slightly different caliper on the same rotor size. I currently run that same winter size (195/55R16) on my US/Mk7.5 with no rubbing (at stock ride height though, not lowered). The Mk8 has an extra half inch of tire well clearance with the 18" wheels, so you're likely to be just fine with the tire diameter as well.

Check the size of your spare tire in the back - I'm assuming the Mk8's have one. Dollars (Zloty?) to donuts it still uses the same 15" spare tire size as the previous generation Fiestas. If so, your winter tires will definitely fit.