Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2J racing but the box took one hell of a beating

pwnall1337

Vendor
Went down to fedex facility to get my package as it requires a signature and I'm never home. The fedex guys were scared to touch it because it pretty much opened up from being tossed around like pancakes. Got some nicks in the downpipe but I think those are pre exiting and don't care because it's exhaust lol.

Box has catback/downpipe and should have the motor mount. I'm going to email/pm Joe as I was unable to find my motor mount even though it's listed on the order form inside the box.

Update, found the mount INSERT!!! it was hiding reallly well!

Pics :

Colin1337

1000 Post Club
That surprises me that FedEx did that. UPS is usually the ones who could care less about your package

OP
pwnall1337

pwnall1337

Vendor
Thread Starter #3
My atp intercooler shipped today. Prolly gonna be a bit from california.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
They must not like those type of packages I have gotten more than one from Fed Ex that looked like that... On a side note I am sure Joe will take care of any issues you may have with this .. He is that good about his products..

OP
pwnall1337

pwnall1337

Vendor
Thread Starter #5
They must not like those type of packages I have gotten more than one from Fed Ex that looked like that... On a side note I am sure Joe will take care of any issues you may have with this .. He is that good about his products..
No issues so far! We will see how fitment is next Wednesday when I go in for my intercooler/exhaust/mount and dyno tune @JMS racing

OP
pwnall1337

pwnall1337

Vendor
Thread Starter #7
Decided to take all the pipes out of the bubble wrap and there are 2 pipes with bends like this. I just emailed Joe so he can investigate this. Fedex damaged these good.

I'm assuming this is just a mount insert and that I'm not missing any mount pieces either.

OP
pwnall1337

pwnall1337

Vendor
Thread Starter #9
Looked over every thing and tried connecting the pipes with the bolts where they meet up and the bolt holes don't slide all the way to the end of the pipe on both pipes. I think fedex bent these pretty good. Gonna wait for joe to reply tomorrow because kit doens't look like it will bolt together perfectly.

XuperXero

If a baseball bat or a hard pipe fits in there, just shove it in and give it a nice swirl.

Fixed many bent exhaust like this.

Tim, I am very sorry that happened to you. Kate noticed your email and will be contacting you and FedEx this morning. However, just like baggage handlers, it only takes one guy (or girl) to ruin your stuff. Usually with Fedex we have good luck but all 2JR shipments are fully insured so you are covered 100%. Tim, you probably noticed each exhaust piece is wrapped individually with thick bubble wrap and each open end of the exhaust is then covered by its own small box and taped closed. Then the box is filled with packing to prevent movement and we use a water activated fiber enforced tape around the top, sides and back for strength. Most of the time your parts arrive just as they left us. But your box was given some extra handling tho.

Not to worry, Kate will call you and get it fixed. Thanks for bringing this to our attention! [raceflag]

OP
pwnall1337

pwnall1337

Vendor
Thread Starter #15
Told kate I'd call her back later, I'm taking a redhat class this week and I'm a second shifter so I was boosting trying to make it to class on time lol.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
That's about norm for Joe .. Not afraid to get in contact right away.. If he is around and not off racing.. Then it may take a lil extra time for him to catch up. Because Racecar is my theory lol.. He will do right :)

OP
pwnall1337

pwnall1337

Vendor
Thread Starter #17
Tim, I am very sorry that happened to you. Kate noticed your email and will be contacting you and FedEx this morning. However, just like baggage handlers, it only takes one guy (or girl) to ruin your stuff. Usually with Fedex we have good luck but all 2JR shipments are fully insured so you are covered 100%. Tim, you probably noticed each exhaust piece is wrapped individually with thick bubble wrap and each open end of the exhaust is then covered by its own small box and taped closed. Then the box is filled with packing to prevent movement and we use a water activated fiber enforced tape around the top, sides and back for strength. Most of the time your parts arrive just as they left us. But your box was given some extra handling tho.

Not to worry, Kate will call you and get it fixed. Thanks for bringing this to our attention! [raceflag]
Delivered kate's request via email.

OP
pwnall1337

pwnall1337

Vendor
Thread Starter #18
Update :

Joe is going to pay to have the shop installing the exhaust to fix the piping. It's going on wednesday along with my interooler so I'll post updates.