Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Anyone tried MOTEGI RACING MR157 CM8?

ORANGEST

U.S. Coast Guard Veteran
I've got Motegi MR117's and I absolutely love them... Motegi is a really good brand...

Are you looking for more pics of these wheels on the car? Or just curious on quality? I just got a set from the brand and they survived a track day on my car so far. No bends or anything as of now

OP
M
Thread Starter #4
Are you looking for more pics of these wheels on the car? Or just curious on quality? I just got a set from the brand and they survived a track day on my car so far. No bends or anything as of now
Actually just curious on quality of the wheel itself and the finish. If someone would like to give their opinion on how they look in the sunlight I'd love to hear that too. Hopefully it's a gunmetal metallic with some "depth" to it if that makes sense

OP
M
Thread Starter #7
The car in that video is mine. I was the first to have them. What do you want to know?
Just getting back to this now because I don't drive mine in the Michigan winters. Is your car the one they used for their photo shoot? What size rim and tire did you go with? Are you still as happy with them 6 months or so later? Thanks

Just getting back to this now because I don't drive mine in the Michigan winters. Is your car the one they used for their photo shoot? What size rim and tire did you go with? Are you still as happy with them 6 months or so later? Thanks
The wheels were 17x8 +38. I had Flevas 215/40/17. Unfortunately I no longer have them, my buddy does. I scored on some 1552’s I’ve always wanted and I couldn’t say no, so now my car wears those shoes

Attachments