Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Rally style wheels

Okay so I've had the Fiesta a couple of months now and trying to figure out which wheels to go with so I can plan out a build. Really dig the rally style like the Oz Leggenda, Sparco Terra, or Fifteen52 Turbomacs. Are there any other brands with a similar style wheel with our bolt pattern?
Would love to be able to go 16x8 but I'm not really too picky because of this pattern and my being too cheap to re-drill/hub change.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Those prices are pretty high for a wheel.
Yes, but those are REAL DEAL, strong rally grade/spec wheels, used by actual competitors on the Euro Rally Championships, and about the ONLY true 'rally look' wheel made in 16x8 which will fit our cars with NO; drilling, hub conversions, etc. ;)

Another wheel is the Rota Recce, which is actually named for the stage pre-running reconnaissance which the rally crews do to get the latest stage conditions, and make the appropriate pace notes to get through the stage as quickly as possible.
They are considered a little too 'busy' by some on here though.

Besides the Leggenda, and the Rally Racing wheels, OZed racing also makes the Superturismo LM and WRC in our PCD, ET, and sizes, the latter being an exact duplicate in appearance to the white tarmac wheels used in the World Rally Championships, except they are 4x108 17x7s instead of 5xwhatever 18x8s.
The Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2s are similar in looks to the above OZed multi-spoke wheels as well.

OP
C
Thread Starter #7
Thanks for all the info friends! Time to get even more indecisive as I save some money up!