Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Products, New Company: DaVinci Performance

Trader history for Mason@DaVinci (0)

Hey Guys, Im Mason- Masonis1 on here- and I am in charge of R&D and Sales at DaVinci Performance.
So far we have Fiesta ST Front Crash Bars, Race Intercoolers, Factory Fit Intercoolers, Symposer deletes, and some more. We have Teamed up with Panda Motorworks to help them with their 4 Port Aux fuel system and to deal with tuning on all our products.
We have a ton in the books though! Rear Crash Bars, possibly a turbo kit- ill be posting more on this soon- and expanding into the Focus RS/ST market.

We cant wait to release more products and get more quality pieces out in the market for the community.

Make sure to let us know if you want us to look into making some new items for the community.

IMG_4486 by Mason McGavock, on Flickr
IMG_4508 by Mason McGavock, on Flickr
IMG_4443 by Mason McGavock, on Flickr
IMG_4066 by Mason McGavock, on Flickr

Last edited:

kivnul

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Can you use the mishimoto oil cooler with the front crash bar and race intercooler?
AFAIK their kit uses the same templates as the DHM kit did. I believe DHM could add brackets to the bar for the oil cooler as an option.

OP
M
Thread Starter #5
AFAIK their kit uses the same templates as the DHM kit did. I believe DHM could add brackets to the bar for the oil cooler as an option.
Our bars are designed off of the DHM kit, We have made many improvements to help release a better product to the community. We try to offer the ability of customization for these products so requests for extra mounts can easily me made.

HardBoiledEgg

1000 Post Club
Just not ed this thread after I sent him a PM lol

I'm interested in the front mount with a oil cooler kit for the crash bar. Sounds cool

Do you guys have a website where we can view products and prices ?
I also have a great product idea for you if you PM me :)

Great to have another vendor on board !

Our bars are designed off of the DHM kit, We have made many improvements to help release a better product to the community. We try to offer the ability of customization for these products so requests for extra mounts can easily me made.
What improvements have been made on the DHM Crash Bar?

OP
M
Thread Starter #18
We noticed the jigs were very loose and tolerances weren't consistent, we improved on tolerances with new jigs and added weld nuts so all factory hardware can be used. We are also aiming to keep lead times down to under 2 weeks. Once all orders from Preorders are all out, we hope to have more than enough crash bars- and any other item we sell- on shelf and ready to go right when the customer orders.

We have been working with Geoff at Fury to get powder coating for people that want the extra customization, as well as working on add ons for light bars, hella horns, and oil cooler kit in the future. We feel all these improvements are going to really help the community get the product they have wanted.