Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Products, New Company: DaVinci Performance

Trader history for Mason@DaVinci (0)

TDavis

1000 Post Club
We noticed the jigs were very loose and tolerances weren't consistent, we improved on tolerances with new jigs and added weld nuts so all factory hardware can be used. We are also aiming to keep lead times down to under 2 weeks. Once all orders from Preorders are all out, we hope to have more than enough crash bars- and any other item we sell- on shelf and ready to go right when the customer orders.

We have been working with Geoff at Fury to get powder coating for people that want the extra customization, as well as working on add ons for light bars, hella horns, and oil cooler kit in the future. We feel all these improvements are going to really help the community get the product they have wanted.
Will there be options available for you to paint the bar OEM colors?

Glad you guys have made the big intercooler/crash bar option! Maybe R&D some rear seat delete kits? I feel like everyone asks for that and they would be a big hit in our community and probably inexpensive to produce...

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Maybe R&D some rear seat delete kits? I feel like everyone asks for that and they would be a big hit in our community and probably inexpensive to produce...

Yes, but if they add more than 10 lbs. back into the car, they defeat their whole purpose, as far as I'm concerned. ;)

V_2

So if you have all of DHM's old jigs, would you be able to do one-off replacement parts for their turbo kit hardware? I'm not in need at the moment, but I know another member went through hell to get a replacement oil drain tube fabricated, I think it was [MENTION=235]koozy[/MENTION]?

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
FiestaSTforums welcomes DaVinci Performance to our forum....

OP
M
Thread Starter #28
Wait, so do these bars come raw otherwise?
We are like Henry Ford, Bars come any color as long as its Black or Raw if wanted from our Site. @Furymotoring has exclusive rights for Powder Coating any color from Prismatic. Its $100 but it allows you to fully customize the Bar to your car, I know he is looking into Anodizing the Intercoolers as well. He has a customer right now getting a Orange Scream Crash Bar and Purple IC. Should be great to see when its finished.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
They are black powder coated.
Paint shouldn't be used on these bars as it is not durable and these are subject to lots of rock chips. Powder coat is much more durable.
OK THANKS! [thumb]

That is GREAT news, and MUCH better than I expected, as yes, I agree that these must be powder coated. [like]
This part is now on my 'long list' of mods. [:)]