Hello and welcome to our Fiesta ST Forum community! Is this your first visit?
Register

See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

User Tag List

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 65
17 Likes

Thread: Stratified Burlble tune..

  1. #11
    New Member 13 Rep Points Jadar's Avatar
    Ratings | Rate Transaction

    Medals
    Earned First 5 Rep Points  
    Join Date
    May 2018
    City
    Near
    State
    MI
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    50
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Likes Received
    13


    Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Quote Originally Posted by bustervic View Post
    It's pretty minimal inside I find, not bothersome IMO, but I like to hear the car all around.
    Also from Strat own site:
    **We have not tested all exhausts for sound quality nor do we have any data on the long-term effects of this feature on the catalytic converter. However, we have found that exhaust gas temperatures have stayed relatively the same and catalytic converter temperatures had no significant increase compared to having no crackles.**

    I can't recommend their tunes enough, it's honestly a new car after both stock and the Cobb OTS tunes.
    Ya for sure I’m getting an AP and one of their tunes. All the research here and questions point their way. Just broke my car in and ready for the next step.

  2. #12
    New Member 13 Rep Points Jadar's Avatar
    Ratings | Rate Transaction

    Medals
    Earned First 5 Rep Points  
    Join Date
    May 2018
    City
    Near
    State
    MI
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    50
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Likes Received
    13


    1 Likes

    Quote Originally Posted by bustervic View Post
    It's pretty minimal inside I find, not bothersome IMO, but I like to hear the car all around.
    Also from Strat own site:
    **We have not tested all exhausts for sound quality nor do we have any data on the long-term effects of this feature on the catalytic converter. However, we have found that exhaust gas temperatures have stayed relatively the same and catalytic converter temperatures had no significant increase compared to having no crackles.**

    I can't recommend their tunes enough, it's honestly a new car after both stock and the Cobb OTS tunes.
    I just picked up an AP and loaded the stage 1 map and I was happy with how it had a lot of torque at highway speed especially in 5th and 6th. So decided on a Stratified stage 1 with 93 octane and option to refine map. I loaded it yesterday and WOW! It’s in a whole different league. Haven’t driven much or far but the response is amazing and I picked the linear throttle. Very happy.

  3. #13
    Member 50 Rep Points
    Ratings | Rate Transaction

    Medals
    Earned First 5 Rep Points Earned First 25 Rep Points  
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    City
    Baton Rouge
    State
    LA
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    144
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Likes Received
    50


    Quote Originally Posted by Jadar View Post
    I just picked up an AP and loaded the stage 1 map and I was happy with how it had a lot of torque at highway speed especially in 5th and 6th. So decided on a Stratified stage 1 with 93 octane and option to refine map. I loaded it yesterday and WOW! It’s in a whole different league. Haven’t driven much or far but the response is amazing and I picked the linear throttle. Very happy.
    Yep, I have always liked Stratified Products. Sometimes they can be slow, but their tunes both custom and e-tune are great.

  4. #14
    Member 243 Rep Points
    0%
    Rate Transaction

    Medals
    Earned First 5 Rep Points Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 75 Rep Points Earned First 100 Rep Points  
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    City
    Spring
    State
    TX
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    733
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Likes Received
    243


    Don't you love that linear throttle? It's like there's an actual metal cable connected from the gas pedal to the throttle body. Imagine that!

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  5. #15
    New Member 13 Rep Points Jadar's Avatar
    Ratings | Rate Transaction

    Medals
    Earned First 5 Rep Points  
    Join Date
    May 2018
    City
    Near
    State
    MI
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    50
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Likes Received
    13


    1 Likes

    Quote Originally Posted by alexrex20 View Post
    Don't you love that linear throttle? It's like there's an actual metal cable connected from the gas pedal to the throttle body. Imagine that!

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    When I first left the driveway I had to re learn to drive and operate the clutch, lol it’s not lazy anymore. Not the fastest car I’ve had by any means but I snapped myself I didn’t expect it to be so touchy and it’s insanly smooth. Can’t wait to send them some logs to see if there’s room for tweaks and a more custom stage 1 setup. Very pleased here and thankful to all that reccomended Strat to me.
    Last edited by Jadar; 06-14-2018 at 08:51 AM.

  6. #16
    Member 92 Rep Points
    0%
    Rate Transaction

    Medals
    Earned First 5 Rep Points Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 75 Rep Points  
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    City
    Tigard
    State
    OR
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    594
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Likes Received
    92


    Quote Originally Posted by Jadar View Post
    When I first left the driveway I had to re learn to drive and operate the clutch, lol it’s now lazy anymore. Not the fastest car I’ve had by any means but I snapped myself I didn’t expect it to be so touchy and it’s insanly smooth. Can’t wait to send them some logs to see if there’s room for tweaks and a more custom stage 1 setup. Very pleased here and thankful to all that reccomended Strat to me.
    Yeah, Stratified has always been good for the money, but the new 4.0 version out since 5/12/18 is a whole new world of power and refinement, there is literally no better bang for the buck tune for our cars... I had to re-learn how to drive it with such better throttle response too, congrats and have fun!
    92 octane gas is really 93+ if it is e10! Tune for 93!

    '17 Magnetic, wheels/calipers - New Feb, '18. Stratified Ver. 4.0 - 91,93 STuned traction, Torque Solutions 75a RMM, Mojo Mfg short shift kit, drop-in filter w/cold air cutout.

  7. #17
    Member 243 Rep Points
    0%
    Rate Transaction

    Medals
    Earned First 5 Rep Points Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 75 Rep Points Earned First 100 Rep Points  
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    City
    Spring
    State
    TX
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    733
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Likes Received
    243


    So you're saying I should upgrade to the 4.0? hmmmmmmmmmm

  8. #18
    Member 19 Rep Points bustervic's Avatar
    Ratings | Rate Transaction

    Medals
    Earned First 5 Rep Points  
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    City
    Victoria, BC
    Country
    Canada
    Posts
    118
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Likes Received
    19


    1 Likes

    Without a doubt you must. I couldn't believe the difference when I upgraded. It's awesome.

    Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk
    Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats

  9. #19
    Member 92 Rep Points
    0%
    Rate Transaction

    Medals
    Earned First 5 Rep Points Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 75 Rep Points  
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    City
    Tigard
    State
    OR
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    594
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Likes Received
    92


    Quote Originally Posted by alexrex20 View Post
    So you're saying I should upgrade to the 4.0? hmmmmmmmmmm
    Absolutely! Just a whole new better tune all around, everything better, nothing worse....
    92 octane gas is really 93+ if it is e10! Tune for 93!

    '17 Magnetic, wheels/calipers - New Feb, '18. Stratified Ver. 4.0 - 91,93 STuned traction, Torque Solutions 75a RMM, Mojo Mfg short shift kit, drop-in filter w/cold air cutout.

  10. #20
    Member 243 Rep Points
    0%
    Rate Transaction

    Medals
    Earned First 5 Rep Points Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 75 Rep Points Earned First 100 Rep Points  
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    City
    Spring
    State
    TX
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    733
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Likes Received
    243


    Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Did y'all opt for the "high torque" option?


 
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •