Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

CLOSED: Cyborg TurboCharger * NOT AVAILABLE *

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brura22

Is E85 MUCH less 'volatile' than regular old 93, i.e.; does it lose it's BTU potential/potency very much slower (or not at all??) than pump 93 over long periods of storage? [dunno]
The closest E85 station to me is 2 hours away and I know several guys in my town that store E85 in jugs/drums for awhile. They don't seem to have any problems.

You'll be fine if you follow the typical gasoline storage procedures[emoji1303]

grnmachine02

Is E85 MUCH less 'volatile' than regular old 93, i.e.; does it lose it's BTU potential/potency very much slower (or not at all??) than pump 93 over long periods of storage? [dunno]
I think that depends on your definition of long term storage. Personally, I wouldn't keep it around for months at a time. My car, being a DD, I don't think I'd have to worry about storing anything long term. I drive enough that I'd go through it fairly quickly.

Brura22

Looks like SS is making WELL into the 300's on e30+meth with no porting.
I imagine his full port job would stack a few ponies on top of that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Sourskittle

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Thread Starter #2,427
Looks like SS is making WELL into the 300's on e30+meth with no porting.
I imagine his full port job would stack a few ponies on top of that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Man I really wish I had ported everything right about now...

OP
Sourskittle

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Thread Starter #2,436
Just messaged him. The guy that sold me his X37 gave me an oem manifold for free. The testimonies here sold me on getting it ported by Sour
Still don't have time to break it down like I've been wanting to. But basically, the manifold and turbine both really need ported. I will happily port just one, but I don't think that's fair to your investment. Been meaning to text you for days, sorry !!

Car is stupid fast with any amount of power or fuel used with this turbo. 290-325whp with this type of power band is just.... crap it's mean.

Ordered some federal 595RS-RR tires and LSD

Plus... started this.

Still don't have time to break it down like I've been wanting to. But basically, the manifold and turbine both really need ported. I will happily port just one, but I don't think that's fair to your investment. Been meaning to text you for days, sorry !!

Car is stupid fast with any amount of power or fuel used with this turbo. 290-325whp with this type of power band is just.... crap it's mean.

Ordered some federal 595RS-RR tires and LSD
No worries buddy! I figured you were pretty busy anyways. It's still cold AF here so I've got a lot of time. Text me when you get a chance, I'll get them both ported. Again it's no rush at all, it'll be ~2 months before I want to install it anyways.

Also I've heard really good things about the 595RS-RR tires, should be a really nice increase in grip for you. You go M-Factory LSD? I've been looking forward to hearing a review of it on a big power setup.

OP
Sourskittle

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Thread Starter #2,440
What witchcraft is this??? You buying cosmetic mods? Lol
Lol, told you. I'm not pushing the motor too hard so that I can spend another 2 month changing it again, lol. I'm ready to start being a normal car guy, not just a motor head :)

Rear brake upgrade!!!
Wheel upgrade !!!
Diff/LSD upgrade !!!
Brake light flasher upgrade !!!
Next thing you know.... I'll be commenting on "shift knob weight" lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.