Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS (Closed) For Sale: Depo Catted Downpipe(Sold), DHM shifter extension (Sold) and Woosh short shift plate(Sold)

Trader history for Spork1569 (6)

Spork1569

Hi all,

Living in California I'm having some second thoughts on installing a used DP I got my hands on(Doubtfull it'll pass in CA, and after watching/researching install of the part I'd rather not go through the nightmare more than once). Thought I'd sell it to a someone who maybe doesn't have to worry about such smog woes.

Had planned on installing the shifter extension but I forgot my knob is loctited in place from when I installed it.

All items sold

20190510_162900.jpg 20190510_163707.jpg View attachment 20221

Last edited:
OP
Spork1569

Spork1569

Thread Starter #4
Also now have Woosh short shift plate for sale. Bought a secondhand boomba kit from someone local so decided to swap out for Boomba plate.

Was only on the car for about 6000 miles.

Also now have Woosh short shift plate for sale. Bought a secondhand boomba kit from someone local so decided to swap out for Boomba plate.

Was only on the car for about 6000 miles.
I’ll take the Woosh shifter plate. PM me your PayPal info...

OP
Spork1569

Spork1569

Thread Starter #6
Shifter plate and extension sold. Catted downpipe still available.

OP
Spork1569

Spork1569

Thread Starter #8
How used is that downpipe? Any idea how many miles on it?
According to the last owner all his mods had about 7k miles on it. I never installed it so hasn't changed since then.