Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Carbon Fiber Rear ST Wing - $399

Trader history for joe@2j-racing (0)

We are gauging interest on making a limited run of 25 rear Fiesta ST wings in carbon fiber. The pre-order cost would be $399, after they are released it would go up to $525. Let me know if anyone would be interested.

shouldbeasy

1000 Post Club
If they're RS style wings for the Fiesta.... well shoot. I would have to sell that kidney I'm not using. Been waiting for a good reason!

meFiSTo

Any idea of what they will look like Joe ?
That right there is the $64K question, right? I knew [MENTION=636]RAAMaudio[/MENTION] would be interested in seeing what emerges from this (and he got in here before I could finish my post). Personally, I like the thing that Team O'Neil runs (I think that's called the R5 wing that they source from M-Sport, although I'm not completely certain).

Some images of the well-documented wing:

And of course the Automobile magazine video (with a few fleeting views of the wing in action):

[video=youtube;kM1nkR8pkX4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kM1nkR8pkX4[/video]

This is buried in my hidden "maybe" list, but that's a very nice price for the right wing. The R5 thing just requires the "stock" Fiesta spoiler as the mounting platform and some stout mounting brackets.

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
If I have a real wing, versus spoiler, I would make it so I can remove it easily and just two small tabs sticking out of the none ST spoiler as I like my cars very subtle on the street.

As for making the stock spoiler more effective, it will not gain much other than looks as it is not an actual wing.

I hope this is going to be a real wing:)

I agree. Would love to a full wing that could be taken off for everyday street use. Would love a 2 piece splitter that worked like that as well. I love good aero on my cars that I use on track.

Just bought a non st wing to make the fiesta s2000 wing work will wait on this and see what happens

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
I have been considering that route as well, mine would have to be easy to remove and not show much when off, I prefer my cars to look relatively stock on the street, front splitter will be on but making some extensions for the track. I have been working on ideas for a real diffuser and how to make it look less obvious.

Keep us posted on the progress please:)

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
How about a rendering and then a list of us interested, might add up to make this a good project to go ahead on:)

Hope this is not just smoke because I would really like to order my parts from the states have orders from sico and rrr for over a month with no tracking or even an estimate on time frame hope this happens

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
Some images of the well-documented wing:

[MENTION=542]joe@2j-racing[/MENTION]

A few folks have asked this question but we never got a response back from you....Is this the type of CF rear wing your considering???