Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hello from Rockaway NY

Just traded in my 2014 Mustang GT for a 2015 Fiesta ST. Miss the Mustang a little, was a GT with the track package and recaro seats. It was a bit too much money, I didn't even drive it 6k miles a year, and I have a 1 year old son and will have another one on the way soon most likely.

Was thinking going for a NA miata, but my wife had a normal fiesta a few years ago, and it was so much fun. I had wished it had real brakes, a proper transmission and a little more HP.

Picked up a used 2015 in race red today. Just under 7k miles on it. Just the painted wheels on it. I loved the recaros in the mustang, but they were a little snug. The focus/fiesta ones are even snugger from what I;ve read, so I think I'm ok with the base seats.

I missed having a turbo car, I had a 2010 Genesis coupe before the Mustang that I had changed turbos on, full boloto-ns, multiple replacement clutches, etc. Excited to be in a community that has aftermarket support still, unlike the Genesis lol.

Spent a lot of time in traffic today with it, but its a lot of fun. The suspension is a little rougher than the mustang. The shifter and clutch feel great. The brake pedal is super sensitive and they bite very hard. I think the previous owner may have changed the pads or something. He works at the dealer so Im going to ask him. The gas pedal is pretty bad.

Between the sensitive brake pedal and the ridiculously low gas pedal, heel toeing seems impossible. Still trying to figure out how I like to sit. I had a clutch pedal extender on the mustang. I think I may get the pedal lift spacer as my first mod. The previous owner has an Ingen CAI although, from what I read, they don't do much except make noise. I do like a bit more noise, if I can grab that for cheap, and maybe to a muffler delete I think I'll be happy for a while.

OP
C
Thread Starter #2
I'll get some pics in the morning =) It was a long day driving to the dealer, negotiating, getting the car, etc.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Welcome Aboard.

Dave