Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New member - hello

ikaro

Hi!
just joined, because I was looking for information about my fiesta and this site came up.
however am unsure if this forum still is reasonably active? I see a lot of 2013 posts with some random newer posts.
Anyway, I drive a ST-Line X MHev, originally the 155bhp version, but its turning around the 200 mark.

Came here to gather some information about wheels, the stock are 205/45 ET47.5 on 7Jx17" , but I like the look of the 205/40 ET 40, on 8x17" rims
Am not sure which ET is the minimum you can run without getting undesired results, such as rubbing components or the wheels sticking out too much from the fenders.
Am sure someone in here can give me a good advice :)
thanks.
fff.jpeg

FiestaSTdude

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Hi!
just joined, because I was looking for information about my fiesta and this site came up.
however am unsure if this forum still is reasonably active? I see a lot of 2013 posts with some random newer posts.
Anyway, I drive a ST-Line X MHev, originally the 155bhp version, but its turning around the 200 mark.

Came here to gather some information about wheels, the stock are 205/45 ET47.5 on 7Jx17" , but I like the look of the 205/40 ET 40, on 8x17" rims
Am not sure which ET is the minimum you can run without getting undesired results, such as rubbing components or the wheels sticking out too much from the fenders.
Am sure someone in here can give me a good advice :)
thanks.
View attachment 57422
Hello and welcome to the forum! This forum is definitely still active but most of the members are in the USA and we sadly don’t get the Mk8 Fiesta here, so we might not be able to help you very much.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
So it’s a very different engine from our MK7 STs as well as being a newer generation
This is the ST Line Fiesta, not the actual Mk8 ST, which has a NO hybrid at all, 1.5 liter 3 banger making slightly more power than our Mk7s.

I wonder if this engine is identical to the Mk7 SFE Fiestas, just with the added tiny hybrid motor, and a (IB6??) six speed transaxle attached instead of the IB5 5 speed of the SFE. [dunno]

OP
I

ikaro

Thread Starter #8
Is the engine in that Euro ST Line the 1.0 liter, 3 cylinder turbo?
Yes :) here its called st-line X, but its tuned to ~200bhp/280Nm, stock is 155/240. Manual 6 speed.
Just doing some minor changes..added better induction and a Milltek exhaust, and will do lower springs, new wheels,and a front splitter.thats it.
also, i think ill go with the 8x17 et40, and 205/40 seems a safe choice , after i googled some more sites.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Yes :) here its called st-line X, but its tuned to ~200bhp/280Nm, stock is 155/240. Manual 6 speed.
Just doing some minor changes..added better induction and a Milltek exhaust, and will do lower springs, new wheels,and a front splitter.thats it.
also, i think ill go with the 8x17 et40, and 205/40 seems a safe choice , after i googled some more sites.
You could also go with a 215/40-17 on those17x8s (depending on how much of a selection of tires in that size you get over on that side of the pond). [wink]

akiraproject24

1000 Post Club
U.S. Marine Veteran
That would be a neat car. I like the way electric mild hybrid motors fill in the low end torque. Takes a little bit of load and wear off the ice drivetrain.

I would be changing that oil very frequently however.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
That would be a neat car. I like the way electric mild hybrid motors fill in the low end torque. Takes a little bit of load and wear off the ice drivetrain.

I would be changing that oil very frequently however.
I wonder is their Wet belt or Dry belt?