Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Tint

Just tinted mine today, darkest legal, lifetime warranty, $150+tax (Florida)
Where did you get yours done in Florida, I'm moving near Orlando within a couple of weeks and wanted to pay that for mine. Did you get all of the Windows done?

Paid about $380 in Seattle for 3M Color Stable 20/5. $480 if you include them removing the crappy previous tint job.

Got quoted $225 for 5% VLT Llumar on the five rear windows from my usual shop in San Diego.

BTW, in Cali you can have up to 0% VLT on any window behind the head of the driver. The front doors and front windshield must remain stock. IIRC exception up to 0% VLT is allowed above the front windshield AS-1 line.

I live in Schaumburg but work in Deerfield so I commute up 53 and then down Lake Cook Road.
Where are you at in Chicago? I think you are the only other local guy here. I am out in the western burbs and have only seen 1 other ST.
I live in Roselle and am looking to get tint done. Nice to see other people local to Illinois! I want to do 5% tint. haha.

That is great, a guy I work with went there for some paint work and had a great experience too. The have a lot of high end cars there but treated my cheapo FiST like the rest of them. Let me know how it goes.

That is great, a guy I work with went there for some paint work and had a great experience too. The have a lot of high end cars there but treated my cheapo FiST like the rest of them. Let me know how it goes.
Appointment booked for Saturday :D lol

JAD

Free, did it myself.
35% for the rear, its illegal to do the fronts in Vancouver...

$400 for all windows at 35% 3M Crystalline, and 50% windshield. Wish I could go darker, but that's the limit here in NC.
Windshield tint at any percent is not allowed below the AS1 line in NC just so you know. I'm a licensed NC state inspector. You're correct about 35% on all the other windows though.

$400 for all windows at 35% 3M Crystalline, and 50% windshield. Wish I could go darker, but that's the limit here in NC.
Same price here in FL. I only went 70% on the windshield, 20% on the rest including the sunroof and it's all ceramic. Night and day difference on heat rejection vs no tint and even noticeable back to back vs my wife's rabbit that has the same darkness but it is not ceramic.

Just got a quote for $250 for llumar ($275 w/ eyebrow) in any shade. 35% is the legal limit here in Illinois so I'll probably do that... Should contrast pretty good on my white fist. Guy said it's guaranteed not to fade or turn purple for the life of the car. Shop comes recommended by a buddy whose family owns an auto body shop.

I think it was around $160 for all of the rear windows. Lifetime warranty as long as I am the owner. I did I believe a 15 percent.
It's dark enough you could see a person is in the back seat but, never figure out who. The main thing is I can get down my crazy
long driveway in a Michigan winter.

Has anyone done a chrome tint on their fiesta? I was thinking about trying to do a chrome tint on the back windows and tailgate window. I can't find a picture anywhere