Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

M2-Motoring front lip

The lip Looks to stock to me. Would like to see more of a lower full frontal splitter. JDM style I guess Type R or whatever lol

The Rally Inovations is what I want I really like the design on the ends by the tires. Kinda areodynamic. Matching side skirts with RS style rear diffuser would finish it. Thanks for the links. Boostbumps is the man.

LT Berzerker

Hey all,

Been on contact with M2 Motoring on FB, currently they are doing some correcting on the front lip they want to bring to our cars, however....(I'm sure there is a thread already out there but couldn't find it using Tapatalk)

Sounds like they need a FiST for fitment and finalization of the template for molding...

Excerpt from my conversation with them:

"hi andrew. still waiting for our friend to fix the issues with the lip. from there we have to take it to a place to see how the mold would work out. the hardest part we have right now is having a donor FiST to test fit the lip corrections on as I am in Las Vegas and the lip is in the Los Angeles area. The lip was a very rough prototype so there's a lot of corrections needed to make a mold for what i call a good production piece. sorry for the delay its just one problem after another with this lip. LOL."

LT Berzerker

I'll message them on FB and throw them your username hopeful you guys can connect and (maybe take some skunkworks photos ;) )

Edit: m2 should hit you up later today :)

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
I do like the look of the lip.
However I don't think it will last long on a lowered car.
I just know a driveway is going to take it out.

Dave