Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS: Accessport w/ Stratified Tune - 93 & E30

Trader history for Quasar (0)

I bought a 2018 Focus RS and unfortunately wasn't able to keep the ST in doing so. As a result I will be selling various parts I had for the vehicle.

Up first is ~ 1 year old Accessport with a Stratified 93 tune and an E30 tune. I had a revision done for each tune and the mods selected when the tune was installed was an intake and intercooler. I took great care of the Accessport, it has all the original bits that came from Cobb (including separate screen cover in black) and it never sat overnight in the car. Asking $450 shipped OBO.

AP5.jpg AP4.jpg AP2.jpg AP1.jpg

brbauer2

I know a few guys in the Chicago area are looking for an AP. I'll share this post around and see if I can find a buyer.

Sad to see a local FiST leave, but at least you went big with the RS.

p.s. The tunes add no value and what other stuff is for sale?

Tunes are VIN specific and just so you are aware. Cobb offers the ability to send in your AP to have it switched to an RS software for like $100 or so.

OP
Q
Thread Starter #6
I know a few guys in the Chicago area are looking for an AP. I'll share this post around and see if I can find a buyer.

Sad to see a local FiST leave, but at least you went big with the RS.

p.s. The tunes add no value and what other stuff is for sale?
I wasn't aware about the tunes, thought they were transferable, good to know. Yes it was hard to trade in the FIST but I have been lusting after the RS for some time and knowing they were ending production I had to jump on one of the few Limited Editions they had in the area.

I also have new:
- Redline goods shift boot with silver stitching (to match smoke storm seats)
- Mountune RMM
- Boomba oil cap and dipstick handle (black)

Used:
- OZ Wheels - Ultraleggera 17's Black w/ Stock Potenzas
- CPE Intercooler*
- CPE Intake*

*These items are at the dealership and I don't currently have them in my possession.

I'm going to try and get the other items posted up this weekend. Thanks for the help!

OP
Q
Thread Starter #7
Tunes are VIN specific and just so you are aware. Cobb offers the ability to send in your AP to have it switched to an RS software for like $100 or so.
Thank you. I called them and they quoted me at $300. It's cheaper for me to just sell it and buy a new one, depending on who I go through the cost of the AP includes a tune.

How are tunes VIN specific? I never provided my VIN to my tuner.

DEss

OP
Q
Thread Starter #14
Still have the whoosh aluminum oil accessories?
They are boomba and yes I do. Sorry I did not get back to you yet I want to call boomba and see if I can exchange them for FoRS accessories prior to selling. I will try and call tomorrow and let you know.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
How much did you get an RS for? Did it have the head gaskets fixed or fall outside the realm of the wrong gasket installed? I've looked....I'm not wanting to pay 10k over sticker like some stealerships. Good pick up...maybe I'll see you on the otherside!

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

OP
Q
Thread Starter #16
How much did you get an RS for? Did it have the head gaskets fixed or fall outside the realm of the wrong gasket installed? I've looked....I'm not wanting to pay 10k over sticker like some stealerships. Good pick up...maybe I'll see you on the otherside!

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
I looked at a few in my area they were all right around $43K MSRP. I got a 2018 Limited Edition and it was built outside the FSA ("recall" for headgasket). Living in IL they all came with the $2K option for the winter wheels/tires. Mine came with everything minus the car cover and I believe I was right around $47,500 OTD. No markup in my area but no rebates either.

If you copy a VIN # into this website it will tell you whether or not there is an FSA (kind of like a recall) for the head gasket. Out of the 5 2018 RS's I checked not a single one was a match. All 2017's were. https://www.etis.ford.com/vehicleRegSelector.do

OP
Q
Thread Starter #19
The CP-E Intake and Intercooler are not available, the dealer did not want to incur the labor to swap them out. I have the Ultraleggera's, a CPE Dry Conical Filter, and the Boomba accessories still. The Ultraleggera's and CPE Filter have their own threads in the for sale section. I need to post up the Boomba oil cap and dipstick handle.