Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Cobb Accessport & Stock Parts

Trader history for Jsirhc (0)

Jsirhc

My car was unfortunately totaled and i have some spare OEM parts that weren’t on the car at the time of accident. This has all come off a 2017 Fiesta ST

I have front and rear spring with the front struts as well. $100 for the springs and struts

I also have the stock air box. Asking for $75 for that.

I have the stock intercooler as well. No picture for that once since it’s still at my parents house. $100

Cobb Accessport V3. $450

If you want to make any offers feel free! I live in Fort Worth Texas.

Attachments

Last edited:

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
GLWS
Your cooperation is appreciated.
Thank you

Last edited:

Ford SVT & ST

U.S. Army Veteran
Good evening Jsirhc, sorry to hear about ur car being totaled! did you SELL the Cobb Accessport V3?
what about the airbox?

My car was unfortunately totaled and i have some spare OEM parts that weren’t on the car at the time of accident. This has all come off a 2017 Fiesta ST

I have front and rear spring with the front struts as well. $100 for the springs and struts

I also have the stock air box. Asking for $75 for that.

I have the stock intercooler as well. No picture for that once since it’s still at my parents house. $100

Cobb Accessport V3. $450

If you want to make any offers feel free! I live in Fort Worth Texas.
How many miles are on the springs and struts