Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS $12,xxx 2016 Molten Orange 60k miles w/ S280, Suspension, E30, ...

Trader history for thomas50shades (0)

2016 with all the go-fast parts.

Price: $12,750

If you need help with shipping, I have connections.

2016 Molten Orange
Clean title
60,500 miles
S280 Turbo
2J intake
2J side exit exhaust
Upgraded wastegate actuator
Airtec tubular exhaust manifold
Boomba symposer delete
Woosh intercooler
Woosh traction bar
Woosh two-point track bar
Woosh charge pipes
COBB AP
Tuneplus tunes (91oct and E30)
Neotek coilovers
(...probably missed something)

Blend door actuators done about 300-500 miles ago, and I did the oil two days ago, so we're good on that, too. Also, the wing risers might come off soon to avoid the certain death of the spoiler...

NOTE: I bought the car like this (except having to do the actuators and basic maintenance), so there are likely additional things that the car has that are unaccounted for (motor mounts, shift kit, yada yada). The roof and hood have hail dimples (hard to capture in photos).

PXL_20230913_022427960.jpg PXL_20230913_022439629.jpg PXL_20230913_022443678.jpg PXL_20230913_022449365.jpg PXL_20230913_022453785.jpg PXL_20230913_022501144.jpg PXL_20230913_022508074.jpg PXL_20230913_022515424.jpg PXL_20230913_022520537.jpg PXL_20230913_022408263.jpg PXL_20230913_022601564.jpg PXL_20230913_022608702.jpg PXL_20230913_022616015.jpg PXL_20230913_022621923.jpg PXL_20230913_022628449.jpg PXL_20230913_022633526.jpg PXL_20230913_022830901.jpg Screenshot_20230912-203457.png

Last edited:

Fiestig

Why such a quick turnaround if you don't mind me asking? Perchance, were you able to get it smogged? I have a 2014 stock Molten Orange sitting in Vegas (around 70-80k miles I believe) with recaros and the best option, No Sunroof.

I will shoot over a PM

OP
T
Thread Starter #4
Why such a quick turnaround if you don't mind me asking? Perchance, were you able to get it smogged? I have a 2014 stock Molten Orange sitting in Vegas (around 70-80k miles I believe) with recaros and the best option, No Sunroof.

I will shoot over a PM
To put it succinctly, I want a stock (near stock) one. This one came modded to the gills.

Smog - I know a guy, happy to pass along their contact info.

OP
T
Thread Starter #7
New wipers all around for the upcoming rain...could use new tires, too...might do that if it doesn't sell any time soon.

There's something to be said about the fun and everyday turn the key and go nature of a stock or near stock car. You have all the mod most aspire to go for. The intake is loud tho. What attracts you to a stock FiST?

OP
T
Thread Starter #13
There's something to be said about the fun and everyday turn the key and go nature of a stock or near stock car. You have all the mod most aspire to go for. The intake is loud tho. What attracts you to a stock FiST?
This has been 100% a "turn the key and go" car, to be transparent...and honest. Some blend door actuators and general maintenance is all it's needed. It does need new rubber, but at this price, I'll let the new owner make that choice (as to which tires to run).

The first time someone rides in it with me I tell them, "It is the starting car in Need for Speed with all the go-fast parts." I've never had someone disagree with that comment, and in one instance someone mentioned "Need for Speed car" before I could. Maybe had it not had this intake, and maybe if I cared to wrench on it, I might have a different opinion. ...it also needs LSD to round it out (loads of torque steer).

To answer your question though - I have only owned this one, and I would like to see how a stock one is in comparison, and to be more specific, I want heated seats.

(Preference is to sell it, too many toys)

You’ve got a great deal in mods and that’s a great price. If it is dead reliable at it’s current power level, I’d keep it. If I didn't already have a FiST and I was closer, I’d buy it. I paid 2K more for my ‘16 last year.

OP
T
Thread Starter #15
You’ve got a great deal in mods and that’s a great price. If it is dead reliable at it’s current power level, I’d keep it. If I didn't already have a FiST and I was closer, I’d buy it. I paid 2K more for my ‘16 last year.
Too many toys - sold the Land Rover today, but I have this Fiesta and the GT-R and a DRZ.

Trying to thin down to two cars and have eyes on a R34.

Dpro

6000 Post Club
For 13k this car is a good deal. I think the Original owner possibly made mistakes in choices that literally take away rather than deliver. I.E. intake and exhaust come to mind. It screams to much look at me with them. I am not sure the Airtec manifold is needed with the way it’s currently setup. Possibly that stuff is making it harder to sell in California . I run a S280 car here tuned by Adam as well. It runs a stock manifold with a aftermarket downpipe and a more normal 3 inch exhaust and a COBB carb certified 3 inch intake that flows well. Point is my car can be driven everyday and not attract attention while it’s an absolute blast to drive.
So if someone bought this car and made adjustments to the setup it would make a perfect fine daily . I just drove mine to bay area and back for Christmas and only used a little 3/4 of tank of gas .
So in other words someone buy this change a few things you will have a great car for cheap.

OP
T
Thread Starter #17
For 13k this car is a good deal. I think the Original owner possibly made mistakes in choices that literally take away rather than deliver. I.E. intake and exhaust come to mind. It screams to much look at me with them. I am not sure the Airtec manifold is needed with the way it’s currently setup. Possibly that stuff is making it harder to sell in California . I run a S280 car here tuned by Adam as well. It runs a stock manifold with a aftermarket downpipe and a more normal 3 inch exhaust and a COBB carb certified 3 inch intake that flows well. Point is my car can be driven everyday and not attract attention while it’s an absolute blast to drive.

So if someone bought this car and made adjustments to the setup it would make a perfect fine daily . I just drove mine to bay area and back for Christmas and only used a little 3/4 of tank of gas .
So in other words someone buy this change a few things you will have a great car for cheap.
I would agree that the intake is a bit much - the novelty wears off after the first few miles. When the wife and I go out, we never take the Fiesta (she's not a fan, lol). With that said, I like the exhaust; it's relatively quiet. With the GT-R parked (need to sell it), this will go back to being the daily...see if the intake lasts.

...but I don't think these mods are what is killing the resale. It's as you said, lack of smogability (without a hot smog).

Last edited:
OP
T
Thread Starter #18
New tires are being installed today, still $13,000. I can assist with shipping, but feel free to fly in and drive back (MRY, SJC, SFO are all nearby airports).

I think I'm somewhere near 61k miles...road trip next week assuming it doesn't sell.

OP
T
Thread Starter #20
I mean, at what point do I throw caution to the wind and Cars and Bids it? A bit risky...I've lost several thousands (more than once) by putting cars on either site. But after many months, the best I have is a standing $11k offer.

Seems silly to me that I can't sell this thing?