Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS $12,xxx 2016 Molten Orange 60k miles w/ S280, Suspension, E30, ...

Trader history for thomas50shades (0)

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Part of the problem is we now have reached the tipping point on our cars .It got artificially put off by the pandemic for a extra year or so but I have literally watched the prices decline in the last year. I got lucky my car got totaled when it did as values plunged within 6 months of that settlement. It allowed me to rebuild my car and wind up with a cheap ride I won’t lose much if anything on. If I decide to sell it. Though I got out of my 19 for just about what I paid for and a set of Wilwoods. Which are on my car now. That was Oct . Lots of FiST’s with mods are up for sale now. Lots have left or are leaving platform because of Fords lack of commitment to replacement parts. Or they have now owned their cars for 5-7 years or more. I am at 5 and half already with mine.
So ya like we discussed earlier short of it selling out of state you have and issue. The other problem is a lot of the out of state ones are up for sale on Facebook and they are some really nice cars. So you either have to work to make it more desirable to purchase or sell it for less . I know that sucks but is the standard norm for most.

Sad to say you may have better luck returning it to near stock especially in smog conscious CA. If you were on the east coast it would be gone for sure. People are scared to buy cars sight unseen even with free shipping especially a modded one, which makes it a further niche car. To show I'm sensitive to your plight. I'll send you my stock turbo and you can send me your S280. That way you'll be closer to stock. ;)

It really is a steal at this point.

Ford SVT & ST

U.S. Army Veteran
Have you added up the price of the mods to SHOW someone HOW MUCH they are getting with this vehicle.
Also, what tires did you put on it?
This sounds like an amazing car at a super deal! I just bought a '19 a few days ago. My First ST!

Can you swap the seats to ones that ARE HEATED? seems like this would be a great daily driver with the seat and intake swapped.
They are hard to find with moderate miles at a good price!! GLWS

OP
T
Thread Starter #25
Have you added up the price of the mods to SHOW someone HOW MUCH they are getting with this vehicle.
Also, what tires did you put on it?
This sounds like an amazing car at a super deal! I just bought a '19 a few days ago. My First ST!

Can you swap the seats to ones that ARE HEATED? seems like this would be a great daily driver with the seat and intake swapped.
They are hard to find with moderate miles at a good price!! GLWS
Lol, no I'm lazy, and it's still fun to throw around. I put on some all seasons. Kinda strange it hasn't sold, and I'm reluctant to post it on Cars & Bids and get peanuts...too much of a gamble.

It's back to being the daily now that the G wagon is gone.

You can retrofit Recaros, but I don't want to sink $750-1000 to do that.

Volkoff

U.S. Marine Veteran
Sad to say you may have better luck returning it to near stock especially in smog conscious CA. If you were on the east coast it would be gone for sure. People are scared to buy cars sight unseen even with free shipping especially a modded one, which makes it a further niche car. To show I'm sensitive to your plight. I'll send you my stock turbo and you can send me your S280. That way you'll be closer to stock. ;)

It really is a steal at this point.
Yep! I'm in the market for an Orange ST and I don't want one that's already been modded. There is zero guarantee that whoever did the work on that car was even sober, let alone has the proper mechanical aptitude and sharp attention to detail that is required to be a GOOD mechanic.