Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

16 fiesta st is great

OP
Dangerdavefpv
Thread Starter #3
Man I wish the 2dr was in usa for good price but I'm happy with my 5dr lol. Runs strong but not strong enough

Capri to ST

1000 Post Club
I have 2016 st which is stock besides px-10 enkei 17"
View attachment 59129 View attachment 59130
Welcome from another North Carolina owner. I have the exact same car, a '16 in Kona Blue (a color only offered for that one year by the way) with gray Recaros and the moonroof. Mine is stock except for similar aftermarket wheels and a tune.
I love the car, it's been great.

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Man I wish the 2dr was in usa for good price but I'm happy with my 5dr lol. Runs strong but not strong enough
It can definitely make more power. I have the stock turbo and I'm very happy with it now with just a tune and and intercooler and a few intake parts. Looks and runs great.

OP
Dangerdavefpv
Thread Starter #7
Welcome from another North Carolina owner. I have the exact same car, a '16 in Kona Blue (a color only offered for that one year by the way) with gray Recaros and the moonroof. Mine is stock except for similar aftermarket wheels and a tune.
I love the car, it's been great.
I thought mine is performance blue?

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Definitely Kona blue. I've yet to see that color on a FiST, but I saw a Mustang in that color, and it pops. Only offered one year on the FiST.
I almost ordered the Kona instead of the Magnetic, but did not like how much 'old school custom/George Barris' metallic flake showed up in bright sunlight on that color (it's not as blatant on the Magnetic, to me at least).

If the Performance Blue, or Ingot Silver were available in '16 that's what I would be driving now. [wink]

Intuit

3000 Post Club
I almost ordered the Kona instead of the Magnetic, but did not like how much 'old school custom/George Barris' metallic flake showed up in bright sunlight on that color
It's not too late! That's solved by avoiding the wash'n wax.
Don't forget to get the sunroof option while at it. 😜

@Dangerdavefpv - That photo does make it look a lot like the Performance Blue but they're right, the sixteen year is Kona Blue only.

OP
Dangerdavefpv
Thread Starter #16
It's not too late! That's solved by avoiding the wash'n wax.
Don't forget to get the sunroof option while at it. 😜

@Dangerdavefpv - That photo does make it look a lot like the Performance Blue but they're right, the sixteen year is Kona Blue only.
Appreciate the tip, I'm ocd and like to wash by hand because my Hyundai tuscon is black and has several fine scratches Clearcoat only but you know what I mean. Miss my room the Hyundai had but lord the electrical nitemares and overall crap dct trans ect..