Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

18 Magnetic introduction

Hi everyone,

Been browsing for a bit, finally decided to post. I got my 18 Magnetic base seats in September of 2018, I'm the original owner, currently has 13XXX miles with a few modifications (thermal r&d catback, st200 airbox and crossover pipe, dv+, whoosh v2 IC, mountune radiator, crash bar, e30 tune) and 15x8 TD pro race 1.2s on Continental extremecontact 205 50r15

Car was my daily until I moved super close to work, now only sees weekend/canyon action, hoping to get out in some non-competitive autocross or road course lapping.

Hopes for the future include an LSD, brakes and a larger turbo

Located in Northern Colorado. If anyone has experience in autoX or open lapping in Colorado reach out to me! Interested in learning

Past cars were a cactus green b5 a4 1.8t(nothing special, coilovers, flash tune, minor weight reduction) and a ~360whp Mazdaspeed 3 gen1
Definitely miss the power of the Mazda but the fiesta has been a joy in the canyons

Attachments

Dang, a lot of Colorado-based magnetic owners joining lately.

High Plains just re-opened and is not too far from you (Byers, CO). For a bit of a longer drive, PPIR, Pueblo Motorsports Park, and La Junta all have occasional open track days, with PMP likely having the most available days. If you join up with NASA, instructors can help you get up to speed - plus the NASA community and atmosphere in Colorado is great.

Let me know if you have more specific questions.

OP
FieST
Thread Starter #6
Dang, a lot of Colorado-based magnetic owners joining lately.

High Plains just re-opened and is not too far from you (Byers, CO). For a bit of a longer drive, PPIR, Pueblo Motorsports Park, and La Junta all have occasional open track days, with PMP likely having the most available days. If you join up with NASA, instructors can help you get up to speed - plus the NASA community and atmosphere in Colorado is great.

Let me know if you have more specific questions.
Thanks for the info, I'll look into joining NASA