Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

'19 Shadow Black FiST. This time I'm keeping it.

hsk1998

Hello everyone. Happen to pick up a 2019 FiST last week (1100 miles!). I'm in Texas and found it in Kansas. Short flight and long drive later, it's in the garage and the mod wish list is growing. This is my 2nd go around with these fantastic cars. Couple years ago I had a platinum white '17 that I put 65k miles on in 13 months. I moved on from it and regretted it ever since.

This one is staying.

I never got around to doing the super fun mods on the 1st due to no free time. I still had the ST knob (that I took with me to Kansas for the immediate upgrade for the drive back), access port and dead pedal. Now it's on to upping the IC, mounts, wheels/tires, stance and (eventually) turbo.

I've always been lurking in the forum, waiting until I could pick up another one. Great group of people and of info.

IMG_0994.jpg

jeff

2000 Post Club
What a great story. Welcome to the forum and welcome back to Fiesta ST ownership. Love that you still had the ST knob, I've done the exact same thing before. Keeping parts from a car you sold is sometimes a sign that you'll own another!

Welcome from the Houston area. I have a '19 as well (platinum white) with 9k miles on it. How much did you pay for yours used?

OP
hsk1998

hsk1998

Thread Starter #6
Thanks all.
@jeff I've always known I would come back, just thought it would be later. Didn't think I'd find the exact one I'd want, with such a low mileage and easy travel distance away so soon.
Already ordered the armrest cover off of one of your suggestion vids. Along with some other goodies off of the whoosh site (IC/trans oil/etc.) to start pecking away at the list to get it where I always meant to get it.

@skold Loaded w/ smoke storm recaros, I was out the door at a little below 16k. I wasn't a Kansas resident, no tax, title tag cost there. Paying the Texas tax to get the tags will put it just above.

Capri to ST

1000 Post Club
Welcome back, it sounds like you did well for yourself, finding an almost new car. I hate the fact that these aren't made anymore, because if something happens to mine I'll be really upset, I want to keep this car forever.
If you find a good one, you're smart to jump on it as you did. I have enjoyed this forum, there are a lot of helpful and knowledgeable people on here, and you will pick up some good information.

Ahhh that's funny, I know the dealership you got that from - I called them shortly after you bought it! Better luck this time around!

Yeah it's pretty bad that I still can't find a suitable vehicle beyond this one. I suppose I'll hold onto this one as long as possible then!