Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

200tw tires and temperatures dropping

Lays

I just want to add to this. If you’re buying 200tw tires and they last more than 2-3 years you probably should be buying a higher tw
Surprised people even get more than 1 season out of them, lol. Mine barely made it through a season, few autox events and some spirited driving + commuting and that was it, lol

OP
akiraproject24

akiraproject24

1000 Post Club
U.S. Marine Veteran
Thread Starter #22
I just want to add to this. If you’re buying 200tw tires and they last more than 2-3 years you probably should be buying a higher tw
Ill definitely get 2 seasons out of them. I dont track and do about 1000 miles a year (so far). I spun quite a bit though on both my E30 tunes and oem tires which needed to be replaced. Toys will be toys.

CSM

1000 Post Club
Surprised people even get more than 1 season out of them, lol. Mine barely made it through a season, few autox events and some spirited driving + commuting and that was it, lol
he's got ZIII. They wear like iron compared to some other 200TW offerings.

They do heat cycle out over time pretty bad which is unfortunate. I much prefer RT660s and will be switching to those when i destroy this set