Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS 2015 Fiesta ST for sale

Trader history for Slow15st (0)

I have a 2015 Fiesta ST for sale. 64,300 miles, the mileage will go up as it is my daily driver. Asking $13,000 for the car, I can negotiate the price as well. I live in Virginia Beach, VA so if you're nearby the area, you're more than welcome to take a look at the car. I have had this car for 2 years and it has never given me any issues at all besides minor inconveniences such as the Blend Door Actuater going out. I have put 24k miles on it, the car is modified but I drive it very conservatively. I am open to any questions. It has a new state inspection that expires in March if 2022. I have ALL the oem parts still so if you want those parts as well. You can have them too.

I only want to sell this car because I no longer want a manual car, I already have a project car that is a manual and I want my daily driver to be an automatic.

The list of mods are in the photos

Attachments