Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS 2015 Molten Orange, 56k miles, <18 hrs left on auction!

Trader history for The_Consultant (0)

Yes, I should have remembered to post this here earlier on, but it is what it is! With a heavy heart I am needing to let go of my 2015 FiST. Car is currently up for auction on Cars & Bids. I am actively communicating and answering questions on the auction page so please feel free to ask me questions there! Would be great to see the car go to a forum member.

https://carsandbids.com/auctions/35dAZYAj/2015-ford-fiesta-st

In case anybody is wondering if I replaced it, I just started leasing an AWD Wind EV6. Hardly the exciting, sporty ride that the Fiesta is but definitely more luxurious. Plus, I get to save my gas money for riding the motorcycles...

I’ve been eyeing it! I bought a 2015 Focus ST but I’m tired of chasing down some front end clunks and better gas mileage is appealing. Love the interior!

OP
T
Thread Starter #3
I’ve been eyeing it! I bought a 2015 Focus ST but I’m tired of chasing down some front end clunks and better gas mileage is appealing. Love the interior!
Nice! I can get about 22-24 mpg w mixed driving FWIW.

Ford SVT & ST

U.S. Army Veteran
Man, I was 4 months late to this party!!! Damn, that is a Bad*ss orange beast!!!
Glad you sold it, but one day you will wish you had not....Happens to all of us!!!