Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS 2015 White FiST - 67K miles - Recaros, Moonroof - LA, California - $13,200

Trader history for ST_21 (0)

ST_21

Selling my 2015 Ford Fiesta ST because I've developed a foot problem from driving a stick shift car in LA's traffic.

The car was bought from CarMax in mid-February 2018 with roughly 65,000 miles. It has been used as a daily driver ever since, putting about 8000 miles on it since then. Current odometer reading is 73,179. The front lip and the aftermarket wheels were already on the car when I bought it from CarMax for $14,900. The only modification I have made was to install a Mishimoto oil catch can.

About six months ago I did a complete change of all the fluids - engine oil, break fluid, transmission fluid - with tier 1 products, put a new set of Federal RS-RR on (~70% of thread left) and new Stoptech front and rear break pads (~70% left here as well). All service records in hand.

There is small scratch/dent on the right side of the car. It is probably very cheap to fix but it never bugged me too much, hence I never fixed it. Please see pictures for details.

The car is fully loaded. Recaro bucket seats, auto AC, power moon roof, upgraded infotainment, heated seats and spare tire.

The car currently has a 48 months, 125,000 odometer miles extended warranty from CarMax paid over $2000. This warranty IS NOT INCLUDED with the listing price. This warranty can be transferred to the new owner for whatever the remainder is. I estimate the remainder to be around $1700.

Clean title. Car is financed but I'm not upside down and the bank is very efficient in transferring and paying off titles. Plus, if you buy it through Blinker they will handle everything.

Pre-purchase inspections are welcome but no test drives. Feel free to reach out with any questions. For pictures and CarFax please see my listing on Blinker: https://cars.blinker.com/cars/listing/20930