Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD 2016 Fiesta ST Molten Orange, Stage 3 Modded, 16360 Miles, $16,500 - Myrtle Beach SC.

Trader history for DigitalMan (0)

Bought with 8k mileage.
16,3xx miles.
1 wheel has slight road rash that you have to look very close... see pictures.

69-year-old male just decided I need something with more room.

Here is a list of the mods:

2016 Molten Orange Fiesta ST
Cobb AccessPort V3
STRATIFIED Tune
MBRP cat-back exhaust system
Mishimoto intercooler
Mishimoto intercooler pipe kit
Mishimoto catted downpipe
Mishimoto air intake
Mountune RMM
Mountune quick shift
ST carbon fiber shift knob
Maxton Design ground effects
Boobma wing risers
Perrin shorty antenna
Weathertech wind deflectors
40% 3M tint
Rota Grid 17 x 8 Flat Black wheels
Rally Armour mudflaps
Mirror Dash Cam Backup Camera 9.88" Full HD Touch Screen Dual Lens 170* 1080P Front and 150* 1080P Rear View Camera
Updated USB for Apple Carplay

FiestaST_ForSale_Pics01.jpg FiestaST_ForSale_Pics02.jpg FiestaST_ForSale_Pics03.jpg FiestaST_ForSale_Pics04.jpg FiestaST_ForSale_Pics05.jpg FiestaST_ForSale_Pics06.jpg FiestaST_ForSale_Pics07.jpg FiestaST_ForSale_Pics08.jpg FiestaST_ForSale_Pics09.jpg FiestaST_ForSale_Pics10.jpg FiestaST_ForSale_Pics11.jpg FiestaST_ForSale_Pics12.jpg FiestaST_ForSale_Pics13.jpg FiestaST_ForSale_Pics14.jpg FiestaST_ForSale_Pics15.jpg FiestaST_ForSale_Pics16.jpg FiestaST_ForSale_Pics17.jpg FiestaST_ForSale_Pics18.jpg FiestaST_ForSale_Pics19.jpg FiestaST_ForSale_Pics20.jpg FiestaST_ForSale_Pics21.jpg FiestaST_ForSale_Pics22.jpg FiestaST_ForSale_Pics23.jpg DSC00003.JPG

Attachments

Last edited:
Very good looking car with nice mods. I'm looking for one with Recaros, if it wasn't for that, it would be perfect for what I'm looking for.

I am new to the forum and very interested if still available. Just up the road in Charlotte.
I was even checking the price of Recaro seats at Facebook Marketplace to create the courage and make an offer for this one...

If Recaro seats are not a must have for you, I don't see any other FiST around better than this: red is the best color, 2016 is the 2nd best year, it has catted downpipe, mods are tasteful and 16k miles is a rarity (I checked close to 100 FiST for sale in a 200 miles radius from me since February and just 8 of them were on the sub 20k miles range). I don't like the wheels... but it's a personal taste.

Hey, I noticed that you have the mirror cam set-up with the rear camera under the spoiler. Is it possible you could snap a pic of how the view on the mirror cam looks from that vantage point? Looking to relocate mine from the rear plate to somewhere higher, interested in how this looks in practice. Thanks!